This week I’m sharing my favorite mental health tools and habits. Meds and therapy make the biggest difference but today I’m sharing the little tools and habits that help keep my energy high and my brain focused throughout the day.
EPISODES + LINKS
- Big mental health shifts (Meds + therapy episode #112) https://daretogrow.co/things-that-helped-me-make-big-mental-health-shifts/
- Download the habit tracker: https://xo-sarah.ck.page/b8d1fd1bfc
- 100 Journal Prompts: https://amzn.to/3EKoLLd
- D2G Biz + Content Planner (with habit tracker): http://daretogrow.co/planner
- Sleepy Time: http://sleepyti.me
- Brain.fm (meditation and focus app for ADHD) https://www.brain.fm
- In The Flo (menstrual cycle book) https://amzn.to/3TU79AS
- Stardust (cycle tracker app) https://stardust.app/
- Cerebral (psychiatrist, meds, therapy): https://fbuy.io/cerebral/ypqy888h (affiliate link – get 70% off your first month)
- BetterHelp (therapy) https://www.betterhelp.com/rpc/2195debf06863d5e-1-01 (affiliate link – 1 week free)
Rooting for you!!